How to Claim Your Warranty Easily
1. Make sure your product is within the warranty period.
2. Make sure you have a proof of purchase (the order number or screenshot of the order).
3. Before confirming the solution with our customer service, please save the product and do not dispose of it.
4. Contact our customer support team via email@example.com
5. Once our customer support team has received your request, please follow the customer support team’s instructions to file a warranty claim or return the product.
For quality related warranty claims, please attach the model number and PN code for a quick response. *Model number: On the product or its packaging. PN code: In the battery compartment (some feeder models) or on the packaging.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
● Returns must include the original packaging, all accessories, user manual, quick start guide, etc.
● For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs and PETLIBRO refunds the cost of the product itself.
● If the product does not meet the above requirements, we cannot process your return request.
We cannot process a refund request for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
For quality-related issues for items that have expired this 30-day window, please see below.
Product Warranty Period
● Training Collar：12 months
● Anti-Barking Collar：12 months
● Ultrasonic dog barking control：12 months
Covered by This Warranty
For PATPET products purchased from authorized retailers listed on the official website, if performance failure occurs during the warranty period under proper use, you can contact PATPET customer support to get warranty service.
Not Covered by This Warranty
● Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. batteries, feeder rotor, desiccant bag, fountain filters, etc.).
● Products purchased from unauthorized distributors and retailers.
● Products without proof of purchase (the order number or screenshot of the order).
● Used product sold by any seller
● If the model number, PN code, or production date code has been altered, removed or made illegible.
● Lost or stolen products.
● Products that have expired their warranty period.
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase). The PETLIBRO customer support team will check and confirm if your product has a quality issue.
● Free products (such as giveaways).
● Damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than PATPET.
● Damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper maintenance, including but not limited to animal bites, natural disaster, transportation, or putting the product into a dishwasher without following the instructions in the user manual.
● Damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
● Damages caused by connecting to peripheral devices, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
● Warranty on an item that we have provided warranty service follows the warranty period of this original defective item. We cannot provide maintain service for items that have expired their original warranty.
During the warranty period and subject to this warranty policy, PATPET will provide one of the following solutions to your problem, including:
1. Fully or partially refund based on the actual situation.
2. Maintain any defects in material or workmanship.
3. Replace with another product of equal value.
PATPET reserves the right to determine if the product is defective.
If you return the product before contacting the PATPET customer support team and confirming if the product is returnable, we cannot process your refund request.
For products purchased directly from an authorized retailer other than the PATPET official website, such as Amazon, Chewy and Walmart, the PATPET customer support team will only provide maintain service. Contact the above mentioned platform for return and refund service.